From: Altunergil, Oktay [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 3:03 PM
To: 'Hassan Arteaga'; Php (E-mail)
Subject: RE: [PHP] HELP !!!!

Try this if you are using Windows.

http://www.anse.de/mysqlfront/

This is a Windows GUI for MySQL. It is very well done but it still has some
issues. I don't think you will have a problem if all you'll be doing is
creating tables , databases etc.

You can also try installing phpMyAdmin on the server side and working on a
web browser. phpMyAdmin is also a very nice tool.

There are a lot more interfaces to mysql, but I haven't had a pleasent
experience with the others.

Oktay