We're running Zend Platform on a server that also has apc installed; we're using apc in the scripts to cache data, and I understand (I think) that it also does bytecode caching.

Zend Platform includes a php accelerator, which (I think) is also caching bytecode.

Does anybody know if we'll see adverse effects from this?

apc comes with a cool page (apc.php) that shows information about its cache. While it shows that scripts are being cached, it's showing 0 hits for all of them. That seems wrong to me, but I may be mis-understanding it.

Does anybody have any insight?

Thanks in advance,
Rick
--