On Fri, June 30, 2006 11:11 am, Mark wrote:
> Here is a problem I am seeing,
>
> A browser hits a site the uses frames, for the sake of argument, lets
> call
> this site a squirrelmail web mail server.
>
> The browser seems to spawn a number of requests at the same time (I
> think
> one for each content frame), I get  multiple PS_READ_FUNC calls, and
> then
> get multiple PS_WRITE_FUNC calls.
>
> Last PS_WRITE_FUNC call wins.
>
> Anyone else see this?

Of course.

> Anyone have a good fix?

As I recall, you HAVE to get the OUTER php page, with the FRAMESET in
it, to start the session, and then in that page, all the FRAME page
requests will be using the same session, because it has already been
established.

I think I even went so far as embedding the session_id in the URLs for
the FRAME SRC="...SID=SID" and then I made sure each frame page was
using that ID.

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm