Hello all,

Quick question.  I'm wondering what the easiest way to upgrade PHP is?  For
instance, right now I have PHP 3 installed on a RH6.1 box and would like to
upgrade to the latest version.  Even though it was installed using RPMs can
I use the tar.gz and build it to apply the upgrade?  And then for each
release after that just build it manually (I assume it will overwrite
whatever needs to be "upgraded")?

Red Hat is very slow about getting RPMs out and I wanted to stay on top of
everything.

Thanks
Kevin