From: João Cândido de Souza Neto [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: July 8, 2006 10:53 PM
To: php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: [PHP] php_mysql.dll

Hi everyone.

I'm having some troubles in php5 on windows trying to load php_mysql.dll.
When i try to run a page that just has <? phpinfo(); ?> it gives me the
follow error:

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'./ext/php_mysql.dll' - Não foi possível encontrar o módulo especificado. in
Unknown on line 0

Someone knows wath i ought to do for solve that?

Thanks in advantage...