At 08:11 AM 7/10/2006, Schalk wrote:
I am getting the following error:* Parse error*: parse error, unexpected $ in */home/httpd/vhosts/demo.bdiverse.com/httpdocs/accessible/processlogin.php* on line *69

In my code the last line i.e. ?> is marked as line 69

I don't see anything wrong with the code you posted, so I'd look earlier in your script or in your included scripts. Generally speaking when the parser complains at the final ?> tag it means a missing close-bracket } at the end of a code block or a heredoc expression that isn't closed properly. If you're using heredocs, remember that the closing expression must end in a semicolon and neither the the opening expression nor the closing may have trailing spaces or tabs.

Good luck,
Paul