tedd wrote:
> At 6:19 PM -0400 7/12/06, Michael B Allen wrote:
>> On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 22:44:23 +0100
>> Stut <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>> Maybe I'm in a sensitive mood, but that was uncalled for. Michael, meet
>>> /dev/null, I hope you live happily ever after.
>> Oh, no. What am I going to do now? You're like "The Man" on this
>> list. I'll never figure out how to write to a logfile now. I might as
>> well just give up and use VB or something.
>
> I don't know about you using VB or something,

I would encourage it ;-)

> but for Stut being "The Man" I would support that claim.

<borders on="nonsense">
but that leaves so little room for the 'Other Men' - and could turn
into a pissing match (you know how John Nichel likes a good pissing match :-P)

It does always surprise me that people start flaming others without first doing
a little check as to the probably karma/kudos of the intended 'victim' (Stut
has atleast
124 posts to his name this year alone and I don't see many questions among
them).
personally I tend to only shovel shit to people with nexrt to no karma/kudos -
it's so much safer ;-)
</borders>

> tedd
>
> ps: When there's no enemies about, it's not a good idea to burn bridges.

semtex is better any day of the week ;->