This one time, at band camp, Dave M G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Please understand that I was *hoping* for advice here, as Zend and PHP
> are surely highly correlated. But I apologize if I came across as if I
> *expected* answers.

You raise an interesting point. Whilst PHP uses the Zend Engine it is the
only Zend product in use as far as I know. Zend have an array of other
commercial products that are built with PHP, but are no different than
any other commercial venture.

Being that these products are commercial in nature, should not they
be supporting thier own products, rather than relying on the good
will of the open source/PHP folks for tech support? If we should support
Zend products, why not other commercial applications also?
Is Zend hoping for volunteer contributions for commercial enterprises?
Should we support Zend business partners also?

Kind regards
Kevin