On Wed, 2006-07-19 at 17:03 -0500, Jay Blanchard wrote:
> I can't seem to find any place on the net where you can discuss Open
> Source-related questions in general???
> [/snip]
>
> Don't Sourceforge and Freshmeat have lists?

You could also join your local LUG, or a site like http://fsiu.uwc.ac.za
which is focused on PHP, Free Software and capacity building in Africa.
http://avoir.uwc.ac.za is similar, although tending more towards the
capacity and skills building side of things.

There are/should be mailing lists for most open projects that people
really don't mind you lurking on. Choose one and have some fun.

--Paul

All Email originating from UWC is covered by disclaimer
http://www.uwc.ac.za/portal/uwc2006/content/mail_disclaimer/index.htm