Paul Nowosielski wrote:
Dear All,

I'm having a problem replacing these bad characters from a feed.

Example:
<description>The United Kingdom<92>s National Arena Association has elected Geoff Huckstep, the current CEO of the National Ice Centre and Nottingham Arena, as chairman.</description>

The <92>is actually a single quote. I have these from some of the data dumps. I can't figure out what exactly to strip.

When I view the file in vi they appear like <92> <93> <94> (highlighted in blue like controll characters.

Can someone point me in the right direction to purge this from my feed?

Thank you,

Paul Nowosielski
Webmaster

You want str_replace with arrays as parameters.

Regards, Adam Zey.