On Thursday 26 April 2001 00:37, Michael Conley wrote:
>  I am going to have a page that will be used for visitors to upload a file
> to my web server.  I already use gzcompress to compress some of the pages

Just state that all files should be compressed cause you can't do anything
with the files before they are on your server and then it's too late :)

stop that

--
 php developer / CoreTrek AS        | As near as I can tell, you're not any
 Sandnes / Rogaland / Norway        | crazier than the average asshole on the