Using the OB functions I got it done!!
Thanks y'all!!

Miguel

-----Original Message-----
From: Weber Sites [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of WeberSites
LTD
Sent: Sabado, 29 de Julio de 2006 02:00 p.m.
To: 'MIGUEL ANTONIO GUIRAO AGUILERA'; php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: RE: [PHP] Saving a dynamic file

I'm not sure I understand.
If you just need to save the output (e.g. HTML), you can use OB.
If you can generate the page on the fly from your DB than you already
have the data so what do you need to save?

Sincerely

berber

Visit the Weber Sites Today,
To see where PHP might take you tomorrow.
PHP code examples : http://www.weberdev.com
PHP & MySQL Forums : http://www.weberforums.com
Learn PHP & MySQL Playing Trivia : http://www.webertrivia.com
PHP content for your site : http://content.weber-sites.com