Hi,

I am having problems with uploading files to a windows server using php. I have used the same script on other server with no problems. From what I can tell this new server is running windows with IIS. I think the problem is with the path.

Does anyone have any suggestions?  Here is a snipet of some of the code.

$uploadDir =  "/gamestats/";

 $uploadFile = $uploadDir . $_FILES['bannerfile']['name'];
 echo $bannerfile . "<br>";  /* added for testing */
 echo $uploadDir . "<br>"; /* added for testing */
 echo $uploadFile . "<br>"; /* added for testing */

 if (move_uploaded_file($_FILES['bannerfile']['tmp_name'], $uploadFile))
 {

I have also ran $_SERVER["PATH_TRANSLATED"] to see what the path is and used it but that didn't help either.

Thanks