MST Group, a rapidly growing marketing services firm located on the
northwest side of Indianapolis, is seeking an innovative and hard-working
person to become a key player on our talented and successful team. MST Group
is a leader in providing our world class Business-To-Business clients with
lead management services, customer database development, direct marketing
programs, web design processes and market research.

In this role, you would be involved in maintaining and continually enhancing
the functionality of our web based sales force lead management application.

Requirements

- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent.
- At least 3 years in MySQL, PHP and PERL
- Basic knowledge of Linux server environment
- Object oriented design and development
- Team lead or project supervisory experience preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and juggling multiple priorities
- Familiar with code revision tools such as CVS or SVN

Description

- Monitors and enforces coding standards and acts effectively as a team
leader
- Produces, refactors, tests, and documents program code
- Counsels management on the implications of new or revised systems
- Database administration, including design/data-mining/analysis
- Develop and maintain existing web based applications on the LAMP platform

MST Group is prepared to offer the selected candidate a competitive
compensation package including health and dental.

This is a permanent, in-house position at our Indianapolis, Indiana
location. No freelance, telecommuting or contract inquiries please. Please
be prepared to provide live URL's or screenshots of complex web applications
and sample code for review. Relocation assistance available.

Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume (Word, PDF, or Plain text
preferred) to [EMAIL PROTECTED]