Hey Rob,

> As it were though, an Ajax solution is more involved
> and his request
> didn't seem to indicate a need for it so I went with
> KISS :)

The simple solution is exactly what i needed, it may
not have a lot of bells and whistles but thats the
whole point. Easy to add and update. No points/scores
to keep track of so no was AJAX needed.

I didnt mind going in for a commerical solution as
they tend to have a better "GUI output" (for example
look at the dhtml popup softwares... a whole lot of
options ready for you with a single click, things that
would take you hours if not days to do by hand
coding), I am still interested if I can find something
like that otherwise your solution is perfect
alternative.

Just need to figure out how to change the cells
background color when the hint is shown and change it
back when the hint is hidden again.

Thanks!
Ryan

------
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)