Cron for the mailing list has done its magic, so we can move this off
the php-general list, i'm sure much to the relief of all those _not_
interested in this lot ;)

subscribe.

--Paul

On Tue, 2006-08-22 at 10:24 -0700, Ryan A wrote:

> --- Richard Lynch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > And if you do NEED those 250,000 features completed
> > in 30 days, you
> > have no choice but to suck it up and use the
> > least-evil of the carts
> > out there.
> >
> > Which brings us back (almost) to the original
> > question...
> >
> > Which pre-packaged PHP shopping cart sucks least?
>
> Been trying one after the other, although there are
> many contenters that deserve the prize for "which
> sucks the most" still have to sift through the muck to
> get to "which sucks the least"...and yes, i know,
> sorry...not much help.
>
> Cheers!
> Ryan
>
> ------
> - The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
> - Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
> - Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)

> http://mail.yahoo.com

All Email originating from UWC is covered by disclaimer
http://www.uwc.ac.za/portal/uwc2006/content/mail_disclaimer/index.htm