From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 8:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: Re: [PHP] replace single and double quotes

since I had something similar as a problem, let m etry to anser ang see
did I get it correct :)

first, and most important: never store in DB row submitted string

$act_extra = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST[editextra]);
$act_extra_fr = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST[editextrafr])
$act_id = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST[editid]);

then:
$sqledit = "
    update activities
    set act_extra='".$act_extra."',