HI,

This is very Off Topic, but I have no clue where to go to find out this
information fast enough.

I have a client that just changed their mind and want me to host their web
services. However, they have their current hosting setup on a Windows NT
server. Now the question comes: How the heck can I move the mail boxes from
the Windows NT server to my Plesk Linux server? Basically I just want to
know if it is possible, because then I can give them a go, find out the
information after that is easy maybe, or I will hire someone :-)

Thanks if someone have a clue about this.

/Peter