Merlin wrote:
Hi there,

looks like video uploading goes mainstream. Loads of sites are adding video upload capabilities. That is what I would like to add to my webapp as well. Currently only picture upload is available via PHP and image functions.

Can somebody please point me to a start on how to convert the video files on the fly during upload into flash video? Similar to the image functions available with php? Is there a modul available, any 3rd party software you would recommend?

Thank you for any hint,

Merlin
If you are windows, maybe you could have a look at the swf encoder in camstudio:

http://www.camstudio.org/

AJ

--
www.deployview.com