> BBC wrote:
> > Hi all.
> > I'm having a problem regarding image handling. Sometimes an image can be
> > showed in browser normally (in my computer) but when I
> > upload it into my site that image is not valid, so there is an issue in my
> > getimagesizes() function.
> > Is there any function to recover such problem? I used
> > "if(file_exists($image_path))" but it couldn't solve the problem.
> > Input would be appreciated
>
> - From what it sounds like you are doing, you are uploading a file through
> some form, then manipulating it's size. Is this correct?

Yes it is, but the uploading was going well (size is ok). When I show the image
on the web using getimagesizes(), 'sometimes' such
image size couldn't be resolved.
Is there any function to define that image is ok or not?

> What happens when you stop manipulating it's size and try to view just the
> uploaded
> file?

Size of image (after or before uploading) would be same. but the issue still
there (sometimes)