On Thu, September 14, 2006 6:35 am, Man-wai Chang wrote:
> How do you guys and gals use PHP+HTML+CSS to print a report to
> preprinted forms with precision?

I'm not good enough with CSS to answer this directly.

If you find, as I suspect, that printers are just too diverse and
outright flaky for CSS to work right, you may want to consider:
http://php.net/fdf

> if the report is to be printed at client side, how do you do it? Via
> networked printer?

If it's getting printed at the client side, it's up to the
browser/user to choose their printer...

You've got zero control over that, as it should be.

Or else I'm completely misunderstanding this part...

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm