I really need help and after going through the help page, I don't know where
I can post my question.

When I upload a file (word or pdf), how can I know the page counts of that
file immediately?

Thank you, Jian

There's no function in the PDF library to READ the file.
And about Word documents (.doc): Word calculates the amount of pages at
'parsetime'. Word documents are just RTF files, and they
don't describe the amount of pages in the files. So it's really tricky to make a script that counts the pages in Word documents, as you would have to make an RTF parser. :/