Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has experienced this before.
I am connecting to an IIS server over HTTPS using
pfsockopen and am getting xml data returned. Now when
I open the URL in a browser the XML is returned fine
without a problem. However when using PHP part of the
XML is all messed up, data is moved around it appears
and it messes up the XML.

I am getting an error at the end of my request to the
server:

PHP Warning:  fread(): SSL: fatal protocol error in

However from what I read that error deals with the
closing of the connection. Any help would be very
appreciated.

Stefan