Hi to all,
               I am little bit confused to use the mysql_free_result($result)
function.because i searched google - they told dont use this function to php
4.X and also it says clearly "When you are done with a result set, you must
free the memory it uses by calling mysql_free_result()".

             I mean something like when  to use or not to use it? I already
know that only SELECT  queries that  retrieve rows require to free resources,
but maybe when all data is retrieved the resources are free automatically or we
need to call mysql_free_result() to free the memory. and also this function
will free only one row  at a time or all the rows of the  result set .

 A.suresh

 Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo! Answers India
 Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger Version 8. Get it
NOW