Hello everyone.

I have got some parts of my system where some files are sent and i use ftp
functions to save suche files.

When i run it in my local machine, it works fine but, when it is on the
server i got some errors.

I was using ftp_put to copy such files from upload_temp folder of php to my
system own folder and it does not work, i thought it could be because the
ftp user has no permission in upload_temp folder of php.

Then i tried to use php_chmod to give permissions for the apache user,
move_uploaded_files to move such file and ftp_chmod agais to remove
permissions. It does not work too, i think it is because the server has
safe_mode on.

Someone know what can i do to upload these files?

Best regards.

--
João Cândido de Souza Neto
Curitiba Online