Hello,

on 10/13/2006 05:22 AM Ross said the following:
> Thanks Richard but now.....
>
> This script send out a few hundred email addresses but I do not seem to be
> getting any returned to from failed email addresses eg.
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I don't know about PHPMailer because I do not use it, but if you use the
MIME message class, you only need to set the Return-Path header pointing
it to whatever addresses that bounce your message.

BTW, the MIME message class also provides great optimization support for
bulk mail deliveries that can reduce the time to send the same message
to many recipients:

http://www.phpclasses.org/mimemessage

--

Regards,