As many of you know, I've been planning to host a PHP-General
Gathering in Spring 2007.

It's just been announced that php|architect is hosting a php|tek
Conference MAY 2007 in CHICAGO!

Now, I'm not dumb enough to butt heads with Marco :-)

So we decided to work together on his conference this year:
http://www.phparch.com/tek

I'm still up for the first couple kegs and a round of appetizers at an
"After Party" in conjunction with php|tek, so be sure not to miss
that!

And the Chicago PHP User Group is sponsoring php|tek -- Look for us at
the Conference!

This is going to be a GREAT Event, and I'm ecstatic that a PHP
Conference is being hosted in Chicago!

Go register now for the best deal -- And because last year's php|tek
SOLD OUT.  Don't put it off and be left outside in the cold :-)
http://www.phparch.com/tek

More details in this thread in a few weeks!

PS
In case you thought I was serious about butting heads with Marco, I
want to publicly THANK MARCO TABINI for taking the time to call me and
allowing me to help out to make this a "win-win" for all!

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?