To: "Mark McWhirter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <php-general@lists.php.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2006 3:29 PM
Subject: Re: [PHP] Screen Shots

Mark McWhirter wrote:
Is there any way that I can get a script to take a screen shot every minute
of all the users using my php website?

Wow, does that ever have nothing to do with PHP!!

To answer the inappropriate question... No. Or rather, not without the
use of a client-side technology such as ActiveX and the ability to
bypass any active content security or convince your visitors to give you
permission to spy on them.

So, as I said previously, no.

-Stut