Hi,

I am trying to have 1 template site and have an unlimited number of
websites using this template site to call there own information.

The sites are exactly the same except for the database, each of the sites also needs there own URL, for example one of these urls may be www.example1.com and the other www.example2.com. These sites are identical apart from the database they call to, one will call to a database called example1 and the other example2. I want another site (for example www.solution.com) to read what url has been entered and to pull in the database for that site (either example1 or example2) and show that information. I have tried using the CURL library without success (not sure how to use it fully) and have tried using frames but had loads of problems regarding losing session data. can anyone help?

Thanks
Kev