At 1:27 PM +0100 10/29/06, Gunnar Beushausen wrote:
Hi!

I've a strange problem with count. I wrote a routine to jump to the last position of an array. The code ist this:

-snip-

Gunnar:

I find it wise to check out all the built-in array functions before starting to write something myself -- there are a lot of them including what you just tried to write.

Also, in your code you pushed $this->result and then were surprised when count($this->result) gave you a value of 1 -- just how many $this->result's were you thinking you pushed? You're not using count() correctly.

tedd
--
-------