Hi there,

I'm trying to compile php 4.0.5 with zlib support, but i can't get it to
work.

I'm using Mandrake Linux version 8, and tried to use their zlib packages,
but
i also tried to compile the zlib packege myself (which went well).

Php always says:
Configure: error: Zlib module requires zlib >= 1.0.9.

Needless to say, i am using a version higher then 1.0.9.

I would appreciate it if someone good give me some help. I did not
have this problem with PHP 4.04.

Thanks,

Jeroen Geusebroek

P.s. please CC me in your reply, because at the moment i'm not subscribed to
the
list.