On Oct 31, 2006, at 8:25 AM, Rory Browne wrote:
It would be helpful if people would read the link the OP provided, as opposed to just the URL to that link.

The page isn't about compiling PHP source into a binary.

It's about creating a method of using web applications ( php ) without the help of a seperate web-server.

I could be wrong, because I haven't used them, but I do think that some of the links I sent do what you're looking for. For example, one of the links had information about storing the executables on CD for distributing presentations. Good news tho, if those don't work for you, odds are good that you're not going to find what you're looking for... mainly because PHP is designed to be an interpretive web language and there are other tools more suited for what you're trying to accomplish.

-Ed