Hello,

on 10/31/2006 01:36 PM Andy said the following:
> I need a class that reads emails from a server and reads the
attachments from the mail.

> The mailservers is an IMAP for mail reading.
>
> The attachment types can be: images/pdf/text documents.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> On phpclasses.org did not find any which works well.

I think the PHP IMAP extension can do all you need, if you have it
installed. Otherwise, you can just use pure PHP IMAP client class and
the use this MIME message parser to extract the message body parts into
a string or a separate file:

http://www.phpclasses.org/mimeparser

This gets the messages without using the PHP IMAP extension:

http://www.phpclasses.org/imap

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos