I don't think there's anything to worry about MS making any changes with
PHP.  I'm at the Zend conference righ t now, and they've had some talks
about working with MS.  Mostly they're trying to fix a lot of the
segfaults and performance issues that PHP has on theh Win32 platform.
You might see some changes in the future that pertain to Active
Directory integration for single sign-on (other than ldap) and a few
other Win32 based technologies.

For Zend... you get more people using PHP, because now they can use PHP
with confidence and ditch ASP if they need to ;)

Ray