On Tue, 2006-11-07 at 12:12 -0800, bruce wrote:
> ummm...
>
> i must be missing something....

You're missing a capitalized 'i' at the beginning of your sentence :/

>  how is asking for the list lazy???

Because he saw a list, and then decided not to use it because it was
"muddled by HTML tags". That part is being lazy.

At any rate, he asked for something unrelated to PHP. I'm sorry but PHP
General isn't a data warehouse.

Thank you for your concern,
Rob.