YES YES! that is exactly what I want.
But I don't know how to do what you are suggesting!

On Nov 14, 2006, at 8:59 AM, tedd wrote:

At 12:31 PM -0800 11/13/06, Mel wrote:
I really don't know?

My site is all php and ready to go live except for this little problem.

I would really appreciate some help.

On Nov 13, 2006, at 4:12 AM, John Meyer wrote:

Not to be rude or anything, but if you want to do two things with one click, wouldn't the javascript list be the place you would want to go?

Mel:

I think I know what you want, which is when someone clicks "Bullworks > Logo" (for example) that not only does the Logo appear on the left, but you want text describing the logo to appear on the right, correct?

This can be done via an ajax and php combination. You may want to consider that. Plus, there would be no activity in the url portion of the user browser -- IMO, it looks cooler.

tedd
--
-------