On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 03:20:16 -0800, Ryan A wrote:

> Hey there,
>
> I dont mean to be a total pri*k about this, but unless you have created
> something that you are willing to share with others and others can
> use/modify for their requirements, and you grant them this privilege...I
> think the norm is you pay someone to do what you are asking.

It's GPL. I mentioned that and the source is available (just follow the
link and download). I asked *kindly* if anyone wanted to take their time
and toss something at it. If no-one wanted to take a look at it, fine,
sorry to bother you. If someone wants to, thanks a bunch for your time. I
didn't expect anyone to dive deeply into the source code of my project and
filter out my mistakes. Just trying a few well-known (possibly not by me)
methods would do. I tried anything I could think of, and it didn't break.

After my question someone already kindly pointed out I didn't check for
HTML code (and thus allowed JS injection). Something to fix in the next
release :)

> What you are asking for is pretty unfair, unless I am missing something?

I didn't realize someone may see this as unfair. So my apologies if any
interpretation of my question was not received positively. :)
I meant no harm in any way.

> If on the other hand you have identified the part that troubling you,
> or getting unexpected results from a code segment... then post that as a
> new question/thread and from the kindness of someones heart, you might
> get an answer from them. :)

I know how the list works, thanks :D
There are no known problems at the time. Just wanted to check if anyone
thought of something I hadn't thought of.

Ivo