See that's the thing. It's a membership I don't think I would be inclined to do
it at all. But
then again he will reveal to me soon what he acsite. But he still wants to
install programs
without knowledge to the users of his membership site (and no it's not a
pornography site...I
don't do pornography sites). If it was something public tually wants users to
install. Would I be
using Filesystem functions to achieve this or CURL or what? Any recommendations
on what I should
read into? Thanks