Hi. I just installed a fresh copy a windows 95. I installed winsock 2,
apache 1.3.19 and php4. I followed the instructions with the php
installation and I booted apache, I got a missing dll error message from
apache. I got the impression that it wasn't php4apache.dll that was missing
as it was there and http.conf was pointing to it. I can only assume that
there is another dll somewhere that is missing. Any ideas?
Thank you

Darren