Hello all,

Normally I have a sysadmin that takes care of all these things, but recently
I joined onto another project and we are all clueless :)

We need to install the GD extras, mainly JPEG and PNG for creating images
with PHP.  We are using the latest PHP and RedHat Linux.  We understand that
you need to compile in the GD options, but are unclear on what the path's
are that it asks for.

Would anyone has the kindness to write up a quick Installation of PHP-GD for
Dummies? :)

Thanks a million!

- John Vanderbeck
- Admin, GameDesign (http://gamedesign.incagold.com/)
- GameDesign, the industry source for game design and development issues