Jan Schröter wrote:
Hi all! I'm having trouble with my server(s) for some weeks now and did not find any solution for now. My System is Opensuse 10.1 (32 bit) with Apache 2.2.3 and PHP 4.4.5-dev as apache module (latest stable CVS, but wasn't the solution).

Im having abrupt segmentation faults in my Apache errorlog. Most frequently the
problem seems to appear while accessing the start page of an actual Joomla
installation, but i've had the error with an Worpress too. So it cannot be
isolated to some php Scripts. Sadly i am not able to reproduce this error - when it appears it will not go until an apache restart, but then everything works
fine for some time (maybe hours or even days).

Here is a gdb backtrace of the request which died with a segmentation fault. Hopefully someon can help me with this. If you need any further details, tell
me, and please also tell me how to obtain this information ;-).

If nobody provides information then try the -internals list, they'll probably be able to help a bit more.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/