If you're talking about getting user data into a web script, then GET, POST,
and cookies are the only options.  All three are insecure, because they're
coming from the user.  The user is guilty until proven otherwise.  Sanitize
thy input.

Sensitive data like username and password should never be sent by GET, because
GET is bookmarkable while POST is not.  GET should be used only for lookup of
data, POST for any modification of data.  I generally default to POST unless
I specifically want something to be bookmarkable or copyable into an email to
send to someone.

--
Larry Garfield                  AIM: LOLG42
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               ICQ: 6817012

Jefferson