Storing the document that is being called and get paramaters on a DB
is very simple

You would have an include like

$doc = $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'];
$get_vars = serialize($_GET);
mysql_query('INSERT INTO logs (page, vars) VALUES ("' . $doc . '", "'
. addslashes($get_vars) . '")');

Of course you'd need extra info like user id and such, but the
principle is there.