Hi again,

I'm trying to write a few strings to a file on my Win2K home server(IIS 5).
But The only thing I get is:

Warning: fopen("score.txt","w") - Permission denied in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\nat\g2score\newscore.php on line 30

I've set the properties of score.txt to writeable and readable! I've got the
same error after setting the directory to write/readable too. Here's my
code...any hints??

THE CODE:
//falls er nicht in die datei schreiben kann
if(!is_writeable("score.txt"))print("file is not writeable<br>"); //<- I
don't get this message!

if($datei=fopen("score.txt","w"))
{
for($i=0;$i<$scorecount;$i++)
{
 //falls der spieler mehr punkte hat wird dieser ausgegeben
 if($usrscore>$tmpscore[$i] && $check==false)
 {
  fwrite($datei,$usrname);
  fwrite($datei,$usrscore);
  fwrite($datei,$usrmode);
  fwrite($datei,$usrplayer);
  $check=true;
 }
blablabla....

Alexander Bierbrauer
Coordinator & Chief-Programmer of Not'A'Tric
Web: http://www.notatric.de
ICQ: 38412604