Dear All.

Do u know if its possible with PHP to receive a mail or connect to a mail box and do something with an incomming email ? I see there is that imap_open() but also there are sockets.

Basically I need to connect to a mailbox and then when a mail is received it must take that mail and do something with the attachment which I know how to do and is not important to this question.

Please maybe advise as to what the best way is and also if you have experienced difficulties with a certain way.

Thanks in advance.

Angelo Zanetti
Systems developer

*Telephone:* +27 (021) 469 1052
*Mobile:*       +27 (0) 72 441 3355
*Fax:*            +27 (0) 86 681 5885
*
Web:* http://www.zlogic.co.za
*E-Mail:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>