You probably didn't install PHP correctly.

 Please,

Could you tell me if this problem has been resolved:
I am using php-5.2X and has this problem, I also had this problem when I was
using php-5.1.X.
My Apache is httpd-2.2.3.

Here is the post from someone who is having the same problem.

####################
I config PHP4.0.6 for Apache 1.3.12 for Win32

: in apache configuation file:

ScriptAlias /php/ "C:/PHP/"
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
Action application/x-httpd-php "/php/php.exe"

then I test with phpinfo.php file in htdocs directory.

: phpinfo.php :

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

when I type: http://localhost/phpinfo.php, Browser should show me some
information table but It show me the original code.

<?php phpinfo(); ?>
[16 Nov 2001 5:17am UTC] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please ask support questions on the php-general@lists.php.net
mailinglist.

Not a bug > closing

Any help would be highly appriciated.

 Thank You,
IT Consultant (UNIX, Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL,MYSQL,MCSA)
Chris Ok'Onkwo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: 0041-79-656-0889