Hello readers,

I am consuming a web service created with PHP from .NET application. I
have defined a custom datatype in my WSDL document:
<types xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";>
   <schema targetNamespace="urn:testService"
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
    <complexType name="objSessionToken">
     <sequence>
      <element name="clientApplicationId" type="xsd:string"/>
      <element name="clientApplicationVersion" type="xsd:string"/>
     </sequence>
    </complexType>
   </schema>
</types>

My VB.NET is able to see this datatype and successfully maps it to .NET
datatype. This same objSessionRequest is mapped to PHP class at SOAP
Server (classmap option in server constructor).

Now, when I try to call a function and send objSessionToken object on
the SOAP Request, the server returns "SOAP-ERROR: Encoding: Violation of
encoding rules" fault.

I can't find any reason for this - could somebody give some hints where
to find and what would cause this error?

Thanks,
Ville