Hi Everyone,
Currently I use MS Frontpage 2000. I wish to use PHP 4.0.5. I have
downloaded the installed and lib from the web. I am using Win 2000
Professional and setup IIS on my machine.

I have installed everything, but PHP icon or program group never appear.
Can we use PHP to develop using Windows o/s or not.
When I run php.exe in /php/ it just hangs in DOS mode.

Please advise.

Best Regards,
Feroz Tapiya
Systems Analyst