From: Mike Mannakee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 5:39 PM
To: php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: [PHP] Pushing a file to the browser

Hello,

I have a script I've created which takes a file upload, monkeys with the
data in it, and needs to push the new file out to the browser.  Everything
is coded and working up to that last point, but I've never pushed out a file
to the browser before.  Does anyone have the code for this laying around
that I can see (and modify)?

Mike