If they don't end in .mp3, they won't work in IE, because IE ignores
Content-type in favor of a heuristic "guess" as the content-type based
on the data, which is just asking for disaster...

And why you'd wrap an .mp3 into a Flash movie to get a podcast out of
it is WAY beyond my comprehension, but whatever...

It guarantees that I can't listen to them, however, as Flash has
crashed far too often for me to ever install it again.

I'll be uninstalling it as I get the time and energy.  It's just not
worth my time to get Flash content anymore.

Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?
http://cdbaby.com/browse/from/lynch
Yeah, I get a buck. So?